Ogden Heat Pump Installations That Give
You Comfort AND Confidence All Year
Our Thorough Heat Pump Installations
Deliver Peace Of Mind You Can Feel
There are many reasons why heat pumps themselves are a fantastic option for your Ogden home – they’re energy-efficient, cost-effective, and keep your indoor temps consistently comfortable.
But few homeowners understand the importance of the installation itself. The quality of a heat pump installation easily determines how well it functions, how efficiently it performs, and how comfortable your home stays.
At Absolute Comfort, we know how crucial a meticulous heat pump installation is, which is why we take our process so seriously. You deserve the full effectiveness of a quality heat pump product, and we’re here to deliver just that.
How Our Ogden Heat Pump Installations Consider EVERYTHING
So, for our heat pump installations, we do the following:
- Use 5-2-1 compressor savers, which are manufacturer-recommended accessories that reduce your heat pump’s start up time by up to 50%. This saves you money AND protects your equipment from excessive heat damage endured during start up.
- Use surge protectors to protect your equipment during power spikes and surges.
- Use AHRI matched systems to guarantee your heat pump operates at the manufacturer rating. This ensures your system delivers the high efficiency you’re owed.
- Flush refrigerant lines with R-11 flush to ensure old and new oils do not mix and cause cross-contamination issues.
- Check off everything on our Start-Up Sheet to ensure proper charge, airflow, gas pressure, and voltage.
Plus, when you install with Absolute Comfort, you know you’re getting a heat pump that is properly sized for your specific home. A correctly sized unit gives you total heating and cooling efficiency to keep you comfortable no matter which room of your home you’re resting in.
Why Choose Absolute Comfort For Your Heat Pump Installation
At Absolute Comfort, we’re completely devoted to offering meticulous heat pump installations at affordable prices. To do so, we’ve used our decades of HVAC experience to compile a list of customer-focused benefits, separating us from our competitors.
Here are some of the ways we’re committed to honest, quality heat pump installation results:
- Transparent Pricing – Clear, detailed pricing on every install.
- Credit For Repairs – As part of our Comfort Club membership, we’ll credit the cost of your last repair toward the price of a new heat pump.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – If you’re dissatisfied with our work and we can’t make it right, we’ll refund every penny you spent.
- Lifetime Warranties – Our products don’t just function fantastically – they’re guaranteed to last you the rest of your life. If your heat pump compressor fails, our manufacturer replaces the whole unit.
Our policies blend with our company core values to deliver Ogden homeowners the dependable, trustworthy, and long-lasting heat pump installations they deserve.
Read Our Recent Five-Star Heat Pump Reviews
When it comes to stellar reviews, our valued Ogden heat pump customers have us blushing!
I would recommend this company for anyone
The guys at Absolute Comfort are all excellent
Kristopher was a great help to us
Frequently Asked Heat Pump Installation Questions
Do You Offer Heat Pump Installation Financing?
Absolutely! We believe everyone deserves a reliable, long-lasting heat pump, so we offer various financing options.
We use GreenSky financing, offering short-term zero-interest loans and low-interest programs for up to 120 months.
What Areas Do You Service?
Absolute Comfort services the Ogden, Utah area, including Weber County, Davis County, Ogden Valley, and other Wasatch Front communities. Some specific Northern Utah cities we service include Roy, North Ogden, South Ogden, Clinton, Clearfield, Harrisville, Plain City, and more.
Contact us for our full list of service areas.
What Kind Of Heat Pump Warranties Do You Have?
Our Amana heat pump systems come with lifetime warranties. So if the compressor (the most crucial part of your system) fails, our manufacturer replaces the ENTIRE unit.
With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, which guarantees our installation labor for up to 12 months, and our lifetime warranties, you’ll have full peace of mind.
What’s Your Heat Pump Installation Process Like?
Through our decades of experience in the HVAC industry, we’ve mastered the heat pump installation process. From the time you call us until we complete our start-up checklist and submit your permit and product registration paperwork, we have all the essential steps covered.
Don’t Risk Getting Left Out In The Cold
Few things are as important to your family as a safe, reliable heating system. Get your furnace system tuned-up today so it’ll be there when you need it. And if you’re having trouble now, contact Absolute Comfort for a lightning-fast response.